Edenwood Cottage provides self catering accommodation for up to four people in two bedrooms, a double and a twin. A cot is available and can be placed in either bedroom. There is a lovely sitting room with a wood burner and stunning views over the Campsies, a separate dining room with additional TV, a shower room, a well equipped kitchen and a utility room with washer/drier and room for those muddy walking boots.
- Wood burning stove
- Comfy leather sofas
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-fi
- CD Micro System with Bluetooth audio streaming
- Fabulous view over Campsie Fells
- Cooker with double oven and ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer
- Kettle, toaster and plenty of oven dishes, pans and baking equipment
- Large dining table with seating for six
- Additional flatscreen TV with Freeview
- High Chair available on request
- Double room with fabulous view.
- Twin room
- Both beautifully decorated
- Anti allergy duvets and pillows
- Linen supplied
- Hairdryers in both rooms
- Cot available on request
- Large walk-in shower (no bath in cottage)
- Towels suppplied
- Shower seat/stool available on request
- Small utility room with washer/dryer
- Plenty of room for muddy boots and wet jackets!
- Large private, fenced garden with stunning views over Campsie Fells
- Seating area for relaxing and al fresco dining
- Shed for bike storage
- Plenty of parking
- Additional parking available for boat trailers
We provide you with some basic essentials to get you going - tea, coffee, sugar, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, laundry powder.
There is a selection of books, DVD's and board games for when the weather is not so good.
We are dog friendly but we appreciate that some guests aren't! So whilst your dogs are more than welcome they must not be allowed in bedrooms or on furniture. Food/water dishes and dog bed supplied.
Strictly no smoking at this property.