Edenwood Cottage provides self catering accommodation for up to four people in two bedrooms, a double and a twin. A cot is available and can be placed in either bedroom. There is a lovely sitting room with a wood burner and stunning views over the Campsies, a separate dining room with additional TV, a shower room, a well equipped kitchen and a utility room with washer/drier and room for those muddy walking boots.
- Wood burning stove
- Comfy leather sofas
- Smart TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-fi
- CD Micro System with Bluetooth audio streaming
- Fabulous view over Campsie Fells
- Cooker with double oven and ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer
- Kettle, toaster and plenty of oven dishes, pans and baking equipment
- Large dining table with seating for six
- Additional flatscreen TV with Freeview
- High Chair available on request
- Double room with fabulous view.
- Twin room
- Both beautifully decorated
- Anti allergy duvets and pillows
- Linen supplied
- Hairdryers in both rooms
- Cot available on request
- Large walk-in shower (no bath in cottage)
- Towels supplied
- Shower seat/stool available on request
- Small utility room with washing machine
- Plenty of room for muddy boots and wet jackets!
- Large private, fenced garden with stunning views over Campsie Fells
- Seating area for relaxing and al fresco dining
- Plenty of parking
- Additional parking available for boat trailers
- Storage available for bikes
We provide you with some basic essentials to get you going - tea, coffee, sugar, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, laundry powder.
There is a selection of books, DVD's and board games for when the weather is not so good.
We are dog friendly but we appreciate that some guests are not! So whilst your dogs are more than welcome we do request that you use the throws provided on the furniture and help us keep Edenwood a dog friendly property. Food/water dishes and dog bed supplied.
Strictly no smoking at this property.